Fashion for mid to late teens

What factors have influenced the changes you've seen in your personal style during these time periods? What steps did you take in discovering and curating your style?
I've been thinking about how personal style evolves during these periods a lot lately. I'm turning 15 in under a month. I know there's no magical age or point where your style changes overnight, but I've definitely noticed my tastes are changing significantly. I still have things I favor, but I've noticed my tastes have started to become more refined (ex: I love black boots, but I'm less drawn to black boots with a bunch of hardware). I'm on this precipice of not quite fitting with my late teens/very early twenties style and haven't yet reached or completely discovered the aesthetic I'm headed toward.










Comments

Post a Comment

Hi ,
This is JR
This blog tells you to LIVE LIFE WITH FASHION.
So please live comments before you go.

Popular Posts